Contents: 1. Ultrasound: Principles and Applications/Ashok Khurana. 2. Pelvic Assessment: Examination Technique and Normal Anatomy/Lil Valentin. 3. Uterine Fibroids, Adenomyosis, and Congenital Uterine Anomalies/Janine Elson and Giuseppina Lamanna. 4. Assessment of Uterine Cavity/Jane Stewart. 5. Evaluation of Tubes/Sonal Panchal. 6. Assessment of Ovarian Reserve/Kannamannadiar Jayaprakasan. 7. Ovarian Pathology/Ouma Pillai and Kamal Ojha. 8. Pelvic Endometriosis and Adnexal Pathologies/Narendra Malhotra, Jaideep Malhotra and Sonal Panchal. 9. Ultrasound Monitoring of Natural and Stimulated Cycles/Sonal Panchal. 10. Ultrasound-Guided Procedures in Assisted Reproduction/Chaitanya Nagori. 11. Assessing Complications of Assisted Reproduction Treatment/Miriam Baumgarten and Lukasz Polanski. 12. Application of Ultrasound in Evaluation of Male Infertility/S Boopathy Vijayaraghavan and G Swapna. 13. Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Subfertility/Kannamannadiar Jayaprakasan and Nick Raine-Fenning. Index.
• A perfect reference book for gynecologist and infertility specialist practicing ultrasound
• Contains everything from very basics including scanner settings to advanced 3D-4D ultrasound
• Key points mentioned and highlighted in each topic making it easy to refer during busy practice
• Detailed discussions on the most controversial topics in gynecology, like congenital uterine anomalies, adnexal lesions, etc.
• Cycle monitoring discussed in detail with management tips
• A dedicated chapter on ultrasound-guided tubal assessment.