The book is a concise form of knowledge that will enable radio-technicians to acquire the basic knowledge about the working of the CT, MRI and X-Ray machines. This book will help them in identifying the basic pathology and hence the diagnosis that can be seen in the images acquired.
This book will also help them to undertake their final examinations and hence any future examinations thereon. It also provides them with MCQs that will help test their knowledge gained at the end of reading a chapter.
At the end of this book, the readers will have the confidence to answer any question asked of them regarding the topics mentioned in the book.
• As today’s radiology occupies an important place in concluding the diagnosis, it will be a great advantage for radio-technicians to undertake the examinations not only in radiology, but also for other clinical aspects
• It provides the most imaging solutions for different aspects of radiology which are routinely required at any imaging establishment
• It is structured in such a way that the technicians can adequately prepare to undertake their final examinations in the future
• This book includes a variety of images for the better understanding of the basic concepts of radiology
• It covers most of the questions asked during the examinations
• It has a point based approach but still is arranged in systems
• Even though it is comprehensive it is till manageable in short time available to students.