Videos and a booklet contain narrative slides and a step by step approach which is easy-to-comprehend and has been designed in such a way that will appeal to a new user as well as an experienced echocardiographer. The variety of case studies and the quality images are very good along with information added from the latest guidelines. It is an easily accessible tool to recapitulate echo techniques prior to attending teaching courses, workshops or conferences on echocardiography.
• A concise, yet practical style for learning echocardiography, and an ideal companion for the echocardiographers.
• Includes all the new and updated guidelines in echocardiography such as stenotic and regurgitant valve evaluation, chamber quantification, valvular heart disease assessment, etc. in accordance with the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE).
• Includes new chapters on Image Optimization, Pulmonary Hypertension, Mitral Regurgitation and Aortic Regurgitation.
• Covers all entities like 2D, and M-Mode echocardiography, color Doppler and pulsed and continuous wave Doppler examinations.
• Presents all the topics point-wise in an audio-visual manner, with suitable boxes, tables and diagrams to facilitate easy understanding.
• Incorporates the fundamental techniques of echocardiography.
• An easily accessible tool to recapitulate echo techniques prior to attending teaching courses, workshops or conferences on echocardiography.