The book is very systematic and emphasizes well on the important points related to practical surgery. It has four sections namely metallic instruments, non-metallic surgical objects, X-rays and operative steps. All the information is framed in point-wise manner which is supplemented well with original illustrations which provide an in-depth understanding and aid in grasping the subject better. In addition to thorough coverage of X-rays, the OT notes have been prepared keeping in mind the latest updates on various procedures. Mnemonics have been added which make this book an easy learning tool for the students. This simplification makes the book unique and first of its kind.
• Comprehensive, condensed and point-wise information.
• Highlighted important procedures, salient features, contraindications, advantages, disadvantages, and key points.
• Mnemonics for quick recall.
• More than 150 diagrams and illustrations for better understanding.
• Ready source of information about surgical instruments, X-rays and operative steps taught at MBBS level.