For the first time, a unique and creative retelling of the divine classic for children and young readers
- Brings together in a lively way, the essence of the classic, encapsulating Indian philosophy, to inform children and broaden their vision
- Includes the main shlokas in an engaging way, accompanied by interesting sidelights and highlights that connect the Gita and its lessons to children?s lives and the world today
- A breakthrough effort by the author in retelling the masterpiece of Sanskrit poetry written 2500 years ago
- Has been previewed by well‐known author and Mahabharata expert Bibek Debroy, who has said:
?This is a delightfully written book on the Bhagavad Gita. Though specifically addressed to the relatively young, it is much more than an introduction and will trigger interest in every reader. The style and information are so packaged that anyone who reads this, is certain to be motivated to read the Bhagavad Gita in the original. That's much more than many other books on the Bhagavad Gita can claim to have achieved. ? ? Bibek Debroy
- A classic famous for its universal acceptance and influence on great thinkers ? Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Einstein, Swami Vivekananda, Aldous Huxley, Henry David Thoreau and many more ? is now available for both children and anyone who wants to approach the Gita for the first time.